Privacy Notice for California Residents
Under the CCPA, we are required to disclose whether we sell Personal Information. We do not sell Personal Information, but we may share Personal Information with third parties or allow them to collect Personal Information from our Site or services if those third parties are authorized service providers or business partners who have agreed to our contractual limitations as to their retention, use, and disclosure of such Personal Information, or if you direct us to disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
California law grants you the right to know:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information, if any; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any Personal Information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered Personal Information; or
- Provide the Personal Information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
In connection with any Personal Information we may share, or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the categories of Personal information that we:
- sold or shared and the categories of the third parties we may have sold or shared Personal Information to; and/or
- disclosed about you for a business purpose and the categories of third parties with whom your persona information may have been shared.
Under CCPA and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, you have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Information and the right to opt-out of the use or disclosure of your sensitive Personal Information. If you exercise your right to opt-out, we will refrain from selling or sharing your Personal Information or disclosing your sensitive Personal Information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale, sharing, or disclosure of your Personal Information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Consumer Privacy Form.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your Personal Information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your Personal Information from their records.
- Please note that we may not delete your Personal Information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
California consumers may visit the site listed below to request to view the Personal Information that has been collected. You may also request correction or your Personal Information or request to have us delete any Personal Information that has been collected. Such requests may be submitted by using the Consumer Privacy Form. It’s important to note that under the CCPA, you may only make a data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a twelve (12) month period.
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. As a result, we will not deny you goods or services for exercising these rights, charge a different price for goods or services for exercising these rights, provide a different level or quality of goods or services for exercising these rights, or even suggest you’ll receive a different price or a different level or quality of goods or services for exercising these rights. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.